More artists joined SCS‘star countdown to 2022, New Years Eve: Nashville Big Bash, aired on December 31.
What is happening:
- Celebrate the New Year with some of country music’s biggest stars on December 31 at 8/7 c on CBS with New Years Eve: Nashville Big Bash.
- This year’s special was previously announced with headliners including Jason Aldean, Jimmie Allen, Kelsea Ballerini, Gabby Barrett, Dierks Bentley, Brooks & Dunn, Luke Bryan, Elle King, Miranda Lambert, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Cole Swindell and Zac Brown Band.
- New Years Eve: Nashville Big Bash will be hosted by radio and television personality Bobby Bones (from the National Geographic series Break Bobby’s bones) and co-hosted by Entertainment tonightit’s Rachel Smith.
- Newly added artists for the 5 hour live event include Lady A, Ingrid Andress, Breland, King Calaway, Riley Green, Sam Hunt, Chris Janson, Jon Pardi, Carly Pearce and Lainey Wilson.
- Over 50 consecutive performances will be presented from multiple venues in Nashville, culminating with the city’s famous Music Note Drop.
- Performances will include collaborations between artists and special guests throughout the night.
- More details on the performance will be revealed closer to the event.
- New Years Eve: Nashville Big Bash is produced by Robert Deaton and Mary Hilliard Harrington in partnership with the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp.
- The special will be directed by Sandra Restrepo.
- Do not miss New Years Eve: Nashville Big Bash on CBS Friday, December 31 (8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., ET / PT, 11:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., ET / PT)
- The special will also be available live and on demand for Paramount + the subscribers.
New Years Eve Live: Big Bash Performers of Nashville:
- Jason aldean
- Jimmie allen
- Ingrid Andress
- Kelsea Ballerini
- Gabby Barrett
- Dierks Bentley
- Brooks & dunn
- Luke Bryan
- Riley Green
- Sam hunt
- Chris Janson
- She King
- King Calaway
- Lady A
- Miranda Lambert
- Jon Pardi
- Carly Pearce
- Darius rucker
- Blake Shelton
- Cole swindell
- Lainey Wilson
- Zac Brown Band
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).